Actress Chika Ike is on a mission to find the next good read! The superstar took to Instagram (where everything happens these days) to ask her fans to suggest to her the best books she could read. And they did.
Come to think of it, I found it sexy that she did that because nothing is sexier than a beautiful woman who is also a bookworm; believe me. And I’ve always known that Chika is an intellectual, but never quite realised just how much of a bookworm she is until now that is.
She is quite the bookworm by the way! This is because as it turns out, she has already read virtually all of the books recommended by her fans. I mean, how does she even find the time to do that seeing as she is not only a busy working actress, but also a business woman and a Harvard Business School student?
Well Chika, I have a reading list you may want to consider. I know you may have already read them all considering the facts. But nonetheless, I’ve got to recommend them. So find below please-
1. The Woman Next Door by Yewande Omotosho
2. FreshWater by Akwaeke Emezi
3. What it Means when a Man Falls from the Sky by Lesley Nneka Arima
4. The Book of Memory by Petina Gappah
5. Fine Boys by Egbosa Imaseun
6. The Beginning of Everything Colourful by Onyeka Nwelue
Enjoy your read!